We provide dental implant restoration services to keep your implants healthy and to maintain and restore implant-mounted dental restorations such as crowns and dentures.
Dental Implant Restoration Facts
- Durable – the implant fuses to the bone making implants the most durable tooth replacement option
- Long-Lasting - Implants can last a lifetime if properly maintained
- Healthy Oral Solution – Implants don’t require reduction of bordering teeth
- Natural Looking – Implants are designed to look like natural teeth
- Improve Appearance and Restore Confidence
The Dental Implant Restoration Process
- The dental implant takes the place of the old root in the jaw bone
- Over the next 2-6 months the implant fuses to the bone becoming an anchor for the artificial tooth
- The next step is to design the new replacement tooth. Once ready, the new tooth is attached to the implant – the patient will be able to chew and speak normally
- When a patient loses several teeth, an implant supported bridge can be created to replace the missing teeth.